You don’t need a ticket to play keno: All you will need is a virtual money and a bit of luck. Keno, among the most popular classic casino games also loved by players due to the ease of the principles, can also be played with Bitcoin. Combining the advantages of BTC technology with a easy, fast, and lucrative game, Bitcoin keno manages to appeal to each liking.
What Is Bitcoin Keno?
Keno, as known, is a lottery-like sport . Players select from a series of numbers, and should the amounts drawn match the numbers that you select, you are entitled to a reward. Bitcoin keno has no difference in this respect. So there’s absolutely not any difference in terms of rules and gameplay — Bitcoin is only used as a money. But Because of the features of BTC technology, players have the following benefits:
- Anonymous gaming . You don’t need to share your credentials to play Bitcoin keno. For exactly the identical reason, ID verification isn’t required either.
- No limitations . Bitcoin keno games aren’t subject to geographical limitations. It doesn’t matter where you reside in the world.
- Quick transactions. In contrast to other payment techniques, BTC transactions are much faster. Deposit and withdrawals can be finished within minutes.
- Freedom. Even if gaming is prohibited in the country you reside in, it’s still possible to play with Bitcoin keno. Since cash transfers occur about the blockchain, you do not have to deal with authorities and local banks.
- Provably reasonable gaming. Most of the Bitcoin keno games support the provably acceptable feature. This feature enables you to confirm the drawing is truly arbitrary or not. The provably reasonable attribute is normally used via a widget and lets you play keno games that are really fair.
How Can Bitcoin Keno Work?
To perform bitcoin keno, first and foremost, you will need BTC. By employing a