Personal / Re Re Re Search
- Property Issues
- Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative
- Bringing Things into Mexico / U.S.
Please be aware: The Department of State assumes no responsibility or obligation when it comes to ability that is professional trustworthiness of, or even the standard of solutions given by, the entities or people whoever names show up on listed here listings. Addition about this list is with in no means an recommendation by the Department or even the U.S. federal government. Names are detailed alphabetically, together with purchase by which they look doesn’t have other importance. The information and knowledge regarding record is supplied straight because of the regional providers; the Department is certainly not in a situation to vouch for such information.
Generally speaking, to marry a Mexican nationwide in Mexico, a U.S. resident should be actually contained in Mexico and current papers needed because of the jurisdiction where in fact the wedding takes spot. U.S. residents whom marry U.S. residents or any other non-Mexicans aren’t at the mercy of a residence requirement, but are needed to provide their tourist cards. For more information on marriages in Mexico, contact the Mexican Embassy or nearest Mexican consulate in the usa.
For basic information on marriage offshore, please just click here.
If you wish additional information about sponsoring your foreign-born partner for an immigrant visa, click on this link.
Ciudad Juarez District
If a citizen that is american to marry in Mexico, he or she must follow most of the relevant guidelines and regulations of Mexico. A wedding shall be recognized within the United States so long as it really is apostilled and translated. Just marriages performed by Civil Registry Officials ( maybe perhaps not spiritual officials) are believed appropriate and legitimate in Mexico.
U.S. people will need to have a passport that is valid their Tourist or Residence permits as much as date with Mexican Immigration Authorities; you need to also request from Mexican Immigration a married relationship license. The marriage can be performed at the Civil Registry Office upon fulfillment of the above requirements.
Needs For Marriage In Civil Registry Workplace
- Completed marriage application, providing exact names of applicants, in the same way they come in their delivery certificates (Article 93 of this Civil Code)
- Birth Certificate and three photocopies (Mexican resident).
- For the American resident: Apostilled birth certification translated into Spanish. вЂњFMTвЂќ form (Tourist or Residence), and a permit that is special marry in Mexico issued by Mexican Immigration.
- Four witnesses. Two for every single applicant (over 18 yrs. of age) with exclusive and content of the legitimate photo I.D (both edges).
- Evidence of Planned Parenthood lecture offered at the вЂњConsejo Estatal de PoblacionвЂќ located at: Oficialia 01, corner of Heroico Colegio Militar Street and Francisco Villa Street in downtown Juarez.The lecture is just an event that is one-day 3:30p.m. to 5:30p.m. and from 6:00p.m. to 8:00p.m. weekdays (Please usually do not bring kiddies and reach least half an hour ahead of the lecture). a charge of $50.00 pesos needs to be compensated during the Civil RegistryвЂ™s cashier between 9:00a.m. and 3:00p.m.In Chihuahua City: during the Civil Registry workplace (northern area) вЂ“ corner of Tecnologico Ave. and Sicomoro Street. Weekdays from 7p.m. to 9:00p.m. a cost of $30.00 pesos needs to be compensated in the Civil Registry workplace between 9:00a.m. and 3:00p.m. You have to get to minimum 45 moments ahead of the lecture.Note: a well planned Parenthood lecture from Juarez is legitimate in Chihuahua City and the other way around.
- Prenuptial examination that is medical given by the neighborhood General Hospital, or by another general general public or private entity of the selection, that ought to consist of HIV, V.D.R.L. and bloodstream type, released a maximum of 15 times prior to the wedding occurs. Medical examinations from the U.S. aren’t appropriate.
- If candidates you live together or have kids, most of the above requirements nevertheless use, including procedures 5 and 6.
- Picture I.D. and a duplicate (both edges) for every single for the candidates.
- If candidates are divorced or widowed, they need to provide the matching breakup or death certificates and three copies.
- When one or both for the people marrying is/are under the chronilogical age of 18, the moms and dads regarding the minor(s) must provide photo I.D. in order to provide their permission and must come with them first to City Hall to acquire an вЂњUnderage PermitвЂќ after which towards the Civil Registry workplace.
- A consultation for the wedding must certanly be planned the before day. Bring all of the above needed documents to your Civil Registry workplace from 9:00a.m. to 12:00p.m. Through Friday monday. Marriages at a place except that the Civil Registry workplace require a scheduled appointment at the least fourteen days ahead of time. At the time of 2011, fees were: june
- Private Ceremony: $496.00 Pesos
- Wedding Performed at Home: $4089.00 Pesos
Civil Registry Offices In Juarez, Mexico
If calling through the U.S. dial 011-52 before the amount
- Oficialia Aztecas: Centro Comunitario No. 1. Corner of Codorniz St. and Ave. de los Aztecas. Phone #: (656) 610-01-42
- Oficialia Zaragoza: Plaza Bensa, Carretera Juarez Porvenir. Mobile #: (656) 682-05-24
- Oficialia Zona Centro (01): part of Heroico Colegio Militar Street and Francisco Villa Street (Recaudacion de Rentas building) Phone #: (656) 629-33-00 Ext. 55150 & Ext. 155153
- Oficialia 05: Eje Juan Gabriel, edificio administrativo del Gobierno del Estado. Mobile #: (656) 629-33-00 Ext. 55704, 55705
- Oficialia 06: El Mezquital, Ave. El Mezquital corner with Almendro Street. Mobile # (656) 637-44-03
Civil Registry Offices In Chihuahua City, Mexico
If calling through the U.S. dial 011-52 before the quantity
- Oficialia 01: Calle Libertad y 13a transgender chat. Col. Centro Phone #: (614) 429-33-00 ext. 148819
- Oficialia 02: Avenida Ocampo y Justiniani Phone #: (614) 420-99-95
- Oficialia 17 (Zona Norte): Avenida Tecnologico #5506 Mobile #: (614) 421-47-77
- Oficialia 18 : Pistolas Meneses, Carretera a Ciudad Juarez Km 14.5 Phone (614) 185-36-99
For places in other metropolitan areas in Chihuahua State, please contact the Consulate.
You need to follow the rules and laws of Mexico if you are getting married in Mexico. U.S. residents will need to have a legitimate passport and either a tourist license or a resident permit for Mexico. In Mexico, foreigners desperate to marry a citizen that is mexican request authorization through the Mexican Immigration Institute. For informative data on the niche, be sure to contact:
If you should be a resident for the united states of america and you also have an interest in gaining resident or immigrant status for the non-U.S. resident fianceвЂ™(e), you will have to fill away a petition given by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Please phone the regional USCIS workplace near your U.S. residence for accurate informative data on exactly which papers and exactly what information are going to be required. For basic details about procedures, please visit USCIS web that is following web page.